Everyone is talking about reducing healthcare costs. You want to pay less for your healthcare. Insurers want to pay less for healthcare. The future is going to rely on the evidence-based outcomes documented in studies like this one to help reduce healthcare costs.
We chiropractors have been documented to offer excellent spinal pain, back pain, neck pain, leg pain and arm pain relief at a fraction of the cost of surgical and other medical approaches. As a matter of fact, costs were 40% less for back pain care started with a chiropractor than with a medical doctor. (1) The documented costs are $23,562 for medical care claims and only $2597 for chiropractic care claims. (2)
We chiropractors are considered to be a part of complementary alternative medicine (CAM). In spine care, though, we do provide 94% of all spinal manipulation. (3,4) So, are we chiropractors really CAM? Interesting question.
But anyway, Easley chiropractic care at Young Chiropractic reduces pain effectively and at a reasonable cost. Check out this study of over 12,000 neck and back pain patients (5):
- Complementary alternative medicine care is better and less expensive than non-complementary alternative medicine care.
- CAM users report better health, education and less co-morbidity than non-CAM users.
- CAM users’ annual spine costs are $424 less than non-CAM users.
- CAM users’ overall annual healthcare costs are $796 less than non-CAM users.
- CAM users did not add to the overall medical spending.
For lower back pain and neck pain conditions, contact Young Chiropractic today. Trust our Easley chiropractic non-surgical complementary alternative medicine for your spine pain relief. You will be impressed with our professionalism and our gentle, safe and effective lower back pain treatment.